Monday, September 6, 2010

First London Rainy Day!

Today is the first official day it decided to rain in London. Oh what a glorious, glorious sight. Rain is definitely still made of water droplets from clouds here so, thats no big deal. The real big deal is that now it is expected to rain like crazy all the time. I guess we brought the warm weather with us for a bit, but now we are officially experiencing a British person's paradise. Rain Rain Rain all day everyday.

At least now classes are getting going, so there is SOME stuff to do. Yet the real problem is I don't have classes on Monday ever. That basically has meant another Sunday-esque routine of sleeping in and being on my computer 24/7. Lucky for you that means blog posts!

Only thing I had to do today was go change my classes a bit and pick up books, so not stressing at all. They decided to give me two classes at 9 am on Tuesdays. Apparently that made sense the first time they registered me for classes. But now its all worked out. My class schedule is as follows:

Tuesday      9 am-12pm: British Life and Cultures
Wednesday 1pm-4pm: British Politics
                   5pm-8pm: Media in Britain
Thursday    1pm-4pm: Media in Britain
Friday         9am-12pm: British Politics

This includes the fact we cannot have laptops in classes. At 3 hours a class period I have barely any idea how I will survive. Guess that means I'll have to read read read so I can actually pay attention. Currently trying to figure out what I should sight-see after class on Thursday and Friday, so let me know by answering the blog survey! It would really help! Also Europe travel ideas are in the making so stay tuned.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment