Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leaving the US of A

As I get ready to embrace this opportunity to go abroad through American, I cannot help but reflect on my years IN America. They were great.


Anyway, to let everyone know where I will be staying would be tooooooo simple of a post. So yeah, thats what I'm going to do. My address is different from my mailing address because apparently everyone gets their mail at a certain place. But not like too many people will be sending me stuff when they can just read my really interesting and hilarious blog.

So here is where I am living: 13-14 Manson Place, London SW7 5LT, UK
If you street view it, you might be impressed.

Here is where I get my mail: 3-7 Queens Gate Terrace, London SW7 5PE, UK

I'm leaving my house tomorrow @ 9 am. Ugh. Although my flight doesn't leave Dulles until 6:40 pm, my parents have to drive back to Corning, NY and its amazing politicians such as myself. My new cell phone number will soon follow, but until then, I'll be saying hello to the epicenter of all time zones. The good 'ole Britannia.

No comments:

Post a Comment