Monday, August 30, 2010

PACKING!!!!

Currently packing for my trip to London, and it is quite difficult. I am folding up everything to pack into two suitcases, and a couple carry-ons. Although I am a guy, I'm having trouble parting with some of my fav t-shirts in preparation for a small wardrobe. But don't worry Britain, my Back to Back World War Champs shirt will be seen far and wide while traveling throughout the other country that joins the US with our mutual title. My problem in London may be looking like I have any fashion sense whatsoever. I recently bought some David Seunglee Park style clothing. Yet I will not be rooting for Manchester United as dat Azzian would hope. That's right. I will be joining Joe Wenner as a Fulham FC fan. Pictures of me in that jersey will hopefully be soon after I arrive in London, Engaland. Dempsey is my new hero. My flight leaves at 6:40 pm on Wednesday, so all who want to wish me a fun trip should text me before then cus from then on my phone will be turned off!

No comments:

Post a Comment