Friday, September 17, 2010

Pope In Tha House!

Today I had class from 9-12, but what kept me awake is of course the once in a lifetime chance to see the pope drive by in his Popemobile. He is literally only going to be traveling for 15 minutes, but boy will it be worth it to sit there and watch him wave. Everyone in Britain hates the Pope because he kinda stinks at making sure priests don't rape little boys, but at least he has the guts to visit this really big island. I am mainly making the journey to Lambeth Bridge in order to see the Pope for my mom's sake. She would really love to hear that I saw this extra holy dude. Seriously, check out the Pope with the German accent. Dude has a great blog. In the meantime, at least I can enjoy the freedom of being a bloody Protestant!

No comments:

Post a Comment