Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lipman Times

As some people may know, for this summer I blogged for a internet news website called The Lipman Times. It focuses on current issues dealing with the Obama Administration. Unfortunately, as some of you also know, I was the only one actually writing for everyday as well. This proved a challenge in terms of my motivation to blog on my news beats, but I managed to get through the summer. My work even paid off to the point where I got to go to a White House Press Conference.

Yet things have changed. The website now has a multitude of writers covering various topics, making its information worth taking a look at. Now I've started blogging for them again as their UK correspondent. I'll also be covering the US Midterm elections frequently, so you won't have to hear about my political musing on my blog anymore!

Not only will I be blogging for the website, but I'll also be getting a press pass! That means I'll be able to go to a variety of political events such as speeches outside of 10 Downing Street and other interesting things as well.

Here are links to my first couple posts.

Murdoch Takeover Of British Media Mirrors US Problem

Democrats Banking On O’Donnell Ruining Her Chances

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. why doesn't my damn plog update. also, good to hear that the many mornings of waking up solely to write the lipman paid off.

    also, earmuffs.

    ReplyDelete